Wheeler, DiUlio, & Barnabei represents individuals and businesses throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey in insurance law matters, property damage issues and serious personal injury claims.
We are here with knowledgeable and dedicated legal representation for you when:
- An insurance company denies or delays paying your insurance claim, treats you unfairly or acts unreasonably in bad faith
- You or a loved one has suffered serious personal injuries due to someone else’s negligence, whether in a motor vehicle accident, on the job, or elsewhere
- You are involved in a business dispute or injustice involving a contract or agreement, property or other important matter.
- A company violates consumer law, damaging your health, business interests, or financial well-being.
- An attorney you hired has been negligent or unprofessional in handling your case in ways that may constitute legal malpractice
- You or a loved has suffered injury due to medical malpractice by a physician or other health care provider.
We have been handling claims for individuals wrongfully denied insurance benefits or who have suffered injury and loss because of another’s negligence for more than 30 years. We are admitted to practice in the State and Federal Courts of both Pennsylvania and New Jersey and regularly appear in all five metropolitan county courts in Pennsylvania as well as all counties in NJ including in Burlington, Camden, Gloucester and Atlantic Counties.
We handle a wide range of cases for our clients, with a focus on results. If you are dealing with a denial or delay of your insurance claim, a business dispute, fraud or misrepresentation, or a serious injury, contact us online or by phone at 215-971-1000 to discuss your legal options.